About this item:
- Activated Charcoal - gently draws out deep down bacteria, toxins and excess oil
- Unblocks Pores - The holes in each particle of charcoal act as a super-absorbent sponge to draw out deep bacteria, toxins and excess oil. With smaller particles and lots of them meaning a bigger active surface area, creating the ultimate cleansing soap.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil - A natural antiseptic derived from leaves of the Melaleuca tree which reduces inflammation and clears breakouts, with purifying qualities to cleanse your skin and kill bacteria whilst reducing pores.
- Shea butter - Provides moisture without clogging the pores. Containing antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties with vitamin K to help broken skin heal faster.
- Carbon Theory - are vegan and cruelty free, specialised in combining powerful natural ingredients to transform oily and blemish-prone skin. Keeping your skin looking balanced, clear and hydrated.
HOW TO USE:
- Run under warm water and rub bar to create a lather
- Apply to wet skin in a circular motion and leave for 30 seconds
- Rinse and pat dry
- Use twice daily
HOW IT WORKS:
- Organic activated charcoal gently draws out bacteria, toxins and excess oil
- Organic tea tree oil reduces inflammation and acts as a natural antiseptic
- Shea butter keeps skin nourished and hydrated without clogging the pores
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid