Why use it:
- With natural Green Tea.
- Antiseptic Mouthwash.
- Less intense taste.
- Helps prevent cavities.
- 24 hour protection when used as directed twice daily, morning and night. It reduces plaque, and at the same time, helps protect gums.
- Has high concentrations of catechins, an antioxidant that inhibits the activity of cavity-causing bacteria
- Contains tannins, which helps prevent the build-up of plaque
- Is a natural source of fluoride, which strengthens teeth against decay.
HOW TO USE:
Store away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
Preparation and usage
Use twice daily, in the morning and evening after brushing. Pour 20ml (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoons) into a glass, rinse around teeth and gums for 30 seconds, and then spit out.
• Strengthens tooth enamel even in hard to reach places to help prevent cavities
• Helps reduce & prevent plaque, a major cause of gum disease
• Freshens breath with natural green tea taste
For external use only. Use 10 ml for children between 6 and 12 years old. If using fluoride supplements, consult your dentist.